IT’S TIME FOR THE SKC SUMMER CODING CAMP!ENROLL NOW
- Have advanced computer science degrees.
- Are experienced in K-12 education.
- Go through a rigorous selection process, followed by training and mentorship.
- Are part of a supportive community and have a great working environment!
Meet our Teachers
Teach for us
We are on the constant lookout for passionate teachers who would like to join us. If you have a college degree in computer science (or an allied field along with experience in programming), K-12 teaching experience, and a zeal to work with kids, we’d love to hear from you.
We can offer a supportive and enriching teaching environment. Our community of teachers is well-knit, and there’s plenty of opportunity for collaboration and growth. Our teachers report being very happy working for us!
If you’d like to apply, please send us your resume/CV and a 5-minute video of a concept explanation. Here is our selection process:
- Send in your resume/CV along with a 5-minute recording of you explaining a programming concept. 2
- If you are shortlisted, you will hear from us. Then, submit a 5-10min demo class recording with concept explanations and live coding. 3
- Technical interview with area lead(s). 4
- Technical and pedagogical interview with founders. 5
- Possible additional interview round.