IT’S TIME FOR THE SKC SUMMER CODING CAMP!ENROLL NOW
Parent Consent Form
Thank you for considering SKoolOfCode as your learning and discovery partner. SKoolOfCode is an online learning platform that allows its customers to access classes on coding and related subject matter. For more information about SKoolOfCode please visit our website: https://skoolofcode.us
This agreement (“Parent Consent Agreement”) relates to a SKoolOfCode customer (“Customer” or “Student”) that you are considered to be legally responsible for because they are under the age of 18 and therefore cannot provide the legal consent. For the purpose of the Agreement, you and your use mean and include your child’s use of our Offerings.
In order for the Customer’s information to be collected by SKoolOfCode’s online learning platform, as the parent or legal guardian of the Student, you are required to complete and sign this Parent Consent Agreement.
You may access the following documents from the links specified below:
Code of Conduct
I represent and warrant that (a) I am the parent or legal guardian of the SKoolOfCode Customer named above; (b) no court has issued any order, judgment, or decree granting custody of the Student minor to anyone else or otherwise affecting my rights as parent or legal guardian; (c) the Student has not been emancipated; (d) I have the legal right, power, and authority to consent to the Agreement (as defined above) on behalf of the Student and myself; and (e) I am at least 18 years of age.
In consideration of the mutual promises and benefits arising out of the business purpose of the Agreement, you agree to the following terms:
• I allow the name, region, age, phone number and other personal information and non-personal information of me and the Student to be used for the purposes identified in the Agreement and to be displayed on the SKoolOfCode platform as needed.
• I acknowledge that I have read and I understand this entire Agreement.
• By signing below, I hereby consent to and approve in all respects the terms and conditions of the Agreement and the Customer entering into the Agreement, and I agree that both the Customer and I shall be bound by all of its terms and conditions. I understand that this Parent Consent Agreement and approval is not revocable.
• I grant to SKoolOfCode (and its sub-contractors, partners, and suppliers), a non-exclusive, irrevocable, royalty free, transferable worldwide license (with a right to sub-license) to ingest, store, deliver, create digital master files, convert, adapt, encode, transcribe, use, reproduce, compile, display, publish, share, publicly communicate, make derivative works, recordings, and transmit and make available for learning through the use of such recordings.
• I consent to SKoolOfCode, an entity within its group, or a third party learning partner hired by the SKoolOfCode to video record the classes attended by the Student that may contain my child’s personally identifiable information such as the face images, voices, etc. that the Student may switch on to video recording during the classes.
• I consent to SKoolOfCode’s use of the video recordings with the Student’s information for the purpose of sharing with parent groups, feedback, instructor training, sales and marketing, usage reporting, and for other relevant business purposes, as they deem appropriate.
• I agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless PotkinPie LLC (and its successors and assignees) from and against all claims by third parties (including claims for breach of security resulting in loss of information or data) resulting from my or the Student's breach or alleged breach of the terms of this Parent Consent Agreement, the Agreement or any of the representations and warranties consenttained herein.
By signing below, you agree to the terms of the Agreement and you give your consent to this Parent Consent Agreement. Please complete and sign this Parent Consent Agreement and then click submit upon completion.